OGC Point Cloud ad hoc meeting initial summary

OGC Point Cloud ad hoc meeting initial summary

Scott Simmons
Dear OSGeo participants,

On Monday, 1 June 2015, the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) held an ad hoc meeting on Point Cloud standards.  We had broad participation from inside and outside the OGC, including the OSGeo community.

A blog posting describing an initial summary of the meeting is available here:

Thanks and Regards,
Scott

Scott Simmons
Executive Director, Standards Program
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
tel +1 970 682 1922
mob +1 970 214 9467

The OGC: Making Location Count…

Re: OGC Point Cloud ad hoc meeting initial summary

Suchith Anand
Hi Scott,

Many thanks for sharing the summary updates and slides of the OGC Point Cloud ad hoc meeting . Looks like it was a productive meeting and good discussions to help move things forward.

Thanks to OGC and all participants for thier inputs and cooperation.

Best wishes,

Suchith

http://www.opengeospatial.org/blog/2231

Thanks and Regards,
Scott

Scott Simmons
Executive Director, Standards Program
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
tel +1 970 682 1922
mob +1 970 214 9467
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

The OGC: Making Location Count…
www.opengeospatial.org<http://www.opengeospatial.org>

message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.