OGC Personal Memberships

Bruce Bannerman-3
Hi Arnulf,

My work situation has changed an I'm now working through my own consultancy.

I'd like to take up one of OSGeo's OGC Personal Memberships if this is OK.

Will this be possible?

Kind regards,

Bruce

Re: OGC Personal Memberships

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Bruce,

I absolutely support this.  Seconded.  There are currently 2 spots
available, so this shouldn't be a problem
(https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OGC_Membership).

-jeff

On 2017-08-15 10:32 PM, Bruce Bannerman wrote:

> Hi Arnulf,
>
> My work situation has changed an I'm now working through my own consultancy.
>
> I'd like to take up one of OSGeo's OGC Personal Memberships if this is OK.
>
> Will this be possible?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Bruce

Re: OGC Personal Memberships

Jachym Cepicky

Hi all,

just wanted to let you know, that in case, we should be out of slots, mine would be available.

On 2017-08-15 10:32 PM, Bruce Bannerman wrote:
> Hi Arnulf,
>
> My work situation has changed an I'm now working through my own consultancy.
>
> I'd like to take up one of OSGeo's OGC Personal Memberships if this is OK.
>
> Will this be possible?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Bruce

Re: OGC Personal Memberships

jmckenna
Administrator
Bruce, I think you can move forward with this.  You correctly requested
this to the public Standards list, and there is no objection.  I believe
the next step is to inform Barbara Sherman from the OGC.  (for the
record here are the rules for the Individual Membership:
http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/join/level/individual)

And thanks for volunteering to represent OSGeo!

-jeff

On 2017-08-15 10:32 PM, Bruce Bannerman wrote:

> Hi Arnulf,
>
> My work situation has changed an I'm now working through my own consultancy.
>
> I'd like to take up one of OSGeo's OGC Personal Memberships if this is OK.
>
> Will this be possible?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Bruce

Re: OGC Personal Memberships

Scott Simmons
I will be happy to inform Barbara to make Bruce’s affiliation official.

Best Regards,
Scott

> On Aug 24, 2017, at 6:15 AM, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Bruce, I think you can move forward with this.  You correctly requested this to the public Standards list, and there is no objection.  I believe the next step is to inform Barbara Sherman from the OGC.  (for the record here are the rules for the Individual Membership: http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/join/level/individual)
>
> And thanks for volunteering to represent OSGeo!
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2017-08-15 10:32 PM, Bruce Bannerman wrote:
>> Hi Arnulf,
>> My work situation has changed an I'm now working through my own consultancy.
>> I'd like to take up one of OSGeo's OGC Personal Memberships if this is OK.
>> Will this be possible?
>> Kind regards,
>> Bruce

Re: OGC Personal Memberships

jmckenna
Administrator
Thanks Scott, yes please do.

-jeff

On 2017-08-24 9:28 AM, Scott Simmons wrote:

> I will be happy to inform Barbara to make Bruce’s affiliation official.
>
> Best Regards,
> Scott
>> On Aug 24, 2017, at 6:15 AM, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Bruce, I think you can move forward with this.  You correctly requested this to the public Standards list, and there is no objection.  I believe the next step is to inform Barbara Sherman from the OGC.  (for the record here are the rules for the Individual Membership: http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/join/level/individual)
>>
>> And thanks for volunteering to represent OSGeo!
>>
>> -jeff
>>

>> On 2017-08-15 10:32 PM, Bruce Bannerman wrote:
>>> Hi Arnulf,
>>> My work situation has changed an I'm now working through my own consultancy.
>>> I'd like to take up one of OSGeo's OGC Personal Memberships if this is OK.
>>> Will this be possible?
>>> Kind regards,
>>> Bruce

Re: OGC Personal Memberships

Jachym Cepicky
+1 Arnulf seems to be off, he can re-approve, once he's back

čt 24. 8. 2017 v 15:53 odesílatel Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> napsal:
Thanks Scott, yes please do.

-jeff

On 2017-08-24 9:28 AM, Scott Simmons wrote:
> I will be happy to inform Barbara to make Bruce’s affiliation official.
>
> Best Regards,
> Scott
>> On Aug 24, 2017, at 6:15 AM, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Bruce, I think you can move forward with this.  You correctly requested this to the public Standards list, and there is no objection.  I believe the next step is to inform Barbara Sherman from the OGC.  (for the record here are the rules for the Individual Membership: http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/join/level/individual)
>>
>> And thanks for volunteering to represent OSGeo!
>>
>> -jeff
>>

>> On 2017-08-15 10:32 PM, Bruce Bannerman wrote:
>>> Hi Arnulf,
>>> My work situation has changed an I'm now working through my own consultancy.
>>> I'd like to take up one of OSGeo's OGC Personal Memberships if this is OK.
>>> Will this be possible?
>>> Kind regards,
>>> Bruce

Re: OGC Personal Memberships

jmckenna
Administrator
Bruce, can you be sure to update the "Current Members" section of the
wiki, when your membership is approved?  thanks.

On 2017-08-15 10:32 PM, Bruce Bannerman wrote:

> Hi Arnulf,
>
> My work situation has changed an I'm now working through my own consultancy.
>
> I'd like to take up one of OSGeo's OGC Personal Memberships if this is OK.
>
> Will this be possible?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Bruce

Re: OGC Personal Memberships