OFFSET and RAGECOLOR

Ivan Ogasawara
Dear all,

when I use style colorrange the offset directive doesn't work.

my mapserver install configurations is:

```
MapServer version 7.0.4 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=KML SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=CAIRO SUPPORTS=SVG_SYMBOLS SUPPORTS=RSVG SUPPORTS=ICONV SUP
PORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=THREADS SUP
PORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
```

any idea to resolve this problem?

my best regards,
Ivan

Re: OFFSET and RAGECOLOR

jratike80
Hi,

It is impossible to help you with so little details. Show us a corresponding part of your mapfile and a small sample of data that can be user for re-producing the error would be appreciated.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Re: OFFSET and RAGECOLOR

Ivan Ogasawara
Hi Jukka,

these are my map files, raster file and the image output.

my best,
Ivan

[...]

mapserv.png (4K) Download Attachment
NDVI.map (2K) Download Attachment
3304557.map (1K) Download Attachment
3304557_NDVI_2010_12_19.tif (1K) Download Attachment

Re: OFFSET and RAGECOLOR

Ivan Ogasawara
I guess I misunderstood the offset parameter (actually before I added the colorrange parameter, offset was disabled).

but after I've added the colorrange parameter, the background is not transparent anymore ...

Hi Jukka,

these are my map files, raster file and the image output.

my best,
Ivan

It is impossible to help you with so little details. Show us a corresponding part of your mapfile and a small sample of data that can be user for re-producing the error would be appreciated.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Re: OFFSET and RAGECOLOR

Ivan Ogasawara
Sorry .. actually is OFFSITE

OFFSITE [r] [g] [b] | [hexadecimal string]

Sets the color index to treat as transparent for raster layers.

  • rg and b shall be integers [0..255]. To specify black pixels, the following is used:

    OFFSITE 0 0 0
As in the mapfile sent.

I guess I misunderstood the offset parameter (actually before I added the colorrange parameter, offset was disabled).

but after I've added the colorrange parameter, the background is not transparent anymore ...

Hi Jukka,

these are my map files, raster file and the image output.

my best,
Ivan

It is impossible to help you with so little details. Show us a corresponding part of your mapfile and a small sample of data that can be user for re-producing the error would be appreciated.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Re: OFFSET and RAGECOLOR

Ivan Ogasawara
done! I don't know if this is the best way to do that .. but ..

this is my layer config:

```
        PROJECTION
         "init=epsg:4326"
       END

       METADATA
         "wms_title" "RIO_DE_JANEIRO"
         "wms_srs" "EPSG:4326 EPSG:3857"
         "wms_include_items" "all"
       END

       COMPOSITE
           OPACITY 70
       END # COMPOSITE

       # PROCESSING "KERNELDENSITY_NORMALIZATION=255"
       # PROCESSING "RANGE_COLORSPACE=HSL"
       CLASSITEM "[pixel]"

       CLASS
         NAME "class_hotcolors"