November Meet-up: Presentation by Els on object based remote sensing

November Meet-up: Presentation by Els on object based remote sensing

Jérôme St-Louis
Dear OSGeo Ottawa community,

I am pleased to invite you this coming Thursday, November 16, evening
for our monthly meet-up at the Fox & Feather, 7:00 PM.

Els has kindly accepted to present to us her project dealing with object
based remote sensing.
More details to come!

RSVP so we can book the room upstairs with the TV.

Hoping to see you all there!

Best regards,

-Jerome