Notice of OSGeo:UK Special General Meeting

Notice of OSGeo:UK Special General Meeting

Ant Scott
Hi all,

The committee has been discussing some small changes to the constitution, as set out in the document below:

In essence, these changes cover two points:
1) The number of people on the committee
2) That committee members no longer need to be voting members

I'd therefore like to call a Special General Meeting in order to discuss and hopefully agree these - I suggest
Friday 7th December at 12pm. I'll send a reminder nearer the time, and a link to a Google hangout on the morning of the call.

The agenda for the moment is just the constitution change, but please let me know if there's anything you would like added.

Please dial in if you can, it shouldn't take long - we need a quorum (5) to make the change.

all the best

Ant Scott
Secretary, OSGeo:UK

Re: Notice of OSGeo:UK Special General Meeting

Ant Scott
Morning,

Just a reminder of the OSGeo:UK SGM call today at 12 - the link below should get you to a Google hangout, hope to see you later.

Ant