Not translating an r.composite expression

Not translating an r.composite expression

António Rocha
Greetings

I'm testing Portuguese and Spanish  translation and when I'm running
r.composite with an output with the name of an existing raster I get
this error:
ERROR: option <output>: <AAAA> exists.
But I've translated in grassmods file:
#: ../raster/r.proj/main.c:204
#: ../raster/r.proj.seg/main.c:216
#: ../vector/v.proj/main.c:121
#, c-format
msgid "option <%s>: <%s> exists."
msgstr "opção <%s>: <%s> existe."

and It's not working

Also I'm not being able to translate "ERROR".

Any tips on this?
Thanks
Antonio Rocha

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6441 (20110906) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: Not translating an r.composite expression

Markus Neteler
2011/9/6 António Rocha <[hidden email]>:

> Greetings
>
> I'm testing Portuguese and Spanish  translation and when I'm running
> r.composite with an output with the name of an existing raster I get this
> error:
> ERROR: option <output>: <AAAA> exists.
> But I've translated in grassmods file:
> #: ../raster/r.proj/main.c:204
> #: ../raster/r.proj.seg/main.c:216
> #: ../vector/v.proj/main.c:121
> #, c-format
> msgid "option <%s>: <%s> exists."
> msgstr "opção <%s>: <%s> existe."
>
> and It's not working

Yes, because it is currently in "fuzzy" state for your language:

GRASS 6.4.svn: "grassmods_pt.po" line 8036:
#: ../raster/r.proj/main.c:217 ../raster/r.proj.seg/main.c:245
#: ../vector/v.proj/main.c:132
#, fuzzy, c-format
msgid "option <%s>: <%s> exists."
msgstr "região <%s> não encontrada"

You would need to revisit the translation (see the differences in the
fuzzy translation!).

> Also I'm not being able to translate "ERROR".

GRASS 6.4.svn: "grasslibs_pt.po" line 1554

#: ../lib/gis/error.c:258
msgid "ERROR: "
msgstr "ERRO:"

-> typo and missing white space to be fixed

> Any tips on this?

Perhaps you are working on outdated .po files? Please be sure
to sync them and then continue (send unsubmitted translations to me).

cheers,
Markus

Re: Not translating an r.composite expression

António Rocha
Hi Markus

Regarding that sentence, I have tried with the german translation and It
also does not work. Or in your version is it working?
Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6449 (20110909) __________

2011/9/9 António Rocha <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Markus
>
> Regarding that sentence, I have tried with the german translation and It
> also does not work. Or in your version is it working?

Yes:

GRASS 6.4.2svn (nc_spm_08):~ > r.composite b=lsat7_2002_10
g=lsat7_2002_20 r=lsat7_2002_30 out=bla2
FEHLER: Option <output>: <bla2> existiert bereits.

Markus