Nominations for the OSGeo Oceania Board are open

Nominations for the OSGeo Oceania Board are open

John Bryant
Hi all,

Now that we've completed our first membership intake, we're accepting nominations for the upcoming election of directors for the OSGeo Oceania board. OSGeo Oceania members are invited to nominate members (including themselves) to stand for election.

If you, or someone you know, is passionate about supporting and growing this community, please submit a nomination to [hidden email], with the nominee's name, usual place of residence, and a brief statement on why they would be a good director.

Directors should be of good character, care deeply about this community, and be ready to roll up their sleeves and do some work. To learn more about OSGeo Oceania and the board, check out the wiki page [1] and the OSGeo Oceania Terms of Reference [2] (this latter doc is getting a little dated now, perhaps something the new board can rectify in early 2020).

More details on the election are on the wiki here [3].

Don't delay - we will be closing nominations on the 6th of December at 23:59:59, Australian Western Standard Time. Any questions, please ask!

Cheers
John