Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo Charter Member

Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo Charter Member

Suchith Anand
It is my pleasure to nominate Patrick Hogan (USA)  as an OSGeo Charter Member.  Patrick Hogan [1]  works for NASA, USA.

Patrick is also very active contributor  in the OSGeo’s Geo For All initiative  . He along with Chris Pettit  leads the OpenCitySmart thematic [2] of GeoForAll . This initiative helped us bring together key colleagues and students from around the world to work on innovative ideas and solutions specific to urban management for the benefit of all.

We are especially grateful for Patrick’s efforts (in coordination with Maria Brovelli) in creating the NASA Europa Challenge initiative [3] which adds great momentum to our efforts to promote openness in education and research worldwide. We are very grateful for his contributions and help.

Thank you Patrick for accepting my request for nomination and  for your contributions to our community.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2017/06/geoambassodor-patrick-hogan/

[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart

[3] http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it

University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.

Re: Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo Charter Member

Marco Minghini
+1 for Patrick. His tireless efforts in building and promoting the principles of open are amazing!

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - DICA
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano (Italy)
+39 02 23996409

[...]

Siki Zoltan

+1

Zoltan

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017, Suchith Anand wrote:

> It is my pleasure to nominate Patrick Hogan (USA)  as an OSGeo Charter Member.  Patrick Hogan [1]  works for NASA, USA.
>
> Patrick is also very active contributor  in the OSGeo?s Geo For All initiative  . He along with Chris Pettit  leads the OpenCitySmart thematic [2] of GeoForAll . This initiative helped us bring together key colleagues and students from around the world to work on innovative ideas and solutions specific to urban management for the benefit of all.
>
> We are especially grateful for Patrick?s efforts (in coordination with Maria Brovelli) in creating the NASA Europa Challenge initiative [3] which adds great momentum to our efforts to promote openness in education and research worldwide. We are very grateful for his contributions and help.
>
> Thank you Patrick for accepting my request for nomination and  for your contributions to our community.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Suchith
>
> [1] http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2017/06/geoambassodor-patrick-hogan/
>
> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart
>
> [3] http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it

> message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
> University of Nottingham.

> permitted by UK legislation.

Re: Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo Charter Member

Angelos Tzotsos
+1
Angelos

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Andy Anderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member

R: Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo Charter Member

Maria Antonia Brovelli
+1.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Re: Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo CharterMember

Sanghee Shin

Hi All,

It comes to me as surprise that Patrick is not a charter member of our foundation. I absolutely second this nomination. Patrick has already proven his commitment to open source through NASA World Wind project.

Kind regards,

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
http://www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: [hidden email]
보낸 날짜: 2017 8 26일 토요일 오후 5:30
받는 사람: [hidden email]; [hidden email]; [hidden email]
제목: [OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo CharterMember

[...]

Newcomb, Doug
+1

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 4:30 AM, Suchith Anand <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
551F Pylon Dr
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 [hidden email]
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.
NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be disclosed to third parties.

Re: Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo Charter Member

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA
+ 1 from me, obviously!

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330
http://geoportal.mtop.gub.uy/

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017, Suchith Anand wrote:

> It is my pleasure to nominate Patrick Hogan (USA)  as an OSGeo Charter Member.  Patrick Hogan [1]  works for NASA, USA.
>
> Patrick is also very active contributor  in the OSGeo?s Geo For All initiative  . He along with Chris Pettit  leads the OpenCitySmart thematic [2] of GeoForAll . This initiative helped us bring together key colleagues and students from around the world to work on innovative ideas and solutions specific to urban management for the benefit of all.
>
> We are especially grateful for Patrick?s efforts (in coordination with Maria Brovelli) in creating the NASA Europa Challenge initiative [3] which adds great momentum to our efforts to promote openness in education and research worldwide. We are very grateful for his contributions and help.
>
> Thank you Patrick for accepting my request for nomination and  for your contributions to our community.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Suchith
>
> [1] http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2017/06/geoambassodor-patrick-hogan/
>
> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart
>
> [3] http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it

> message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
> University of Nottingham.

> permitted by UK legislation.

Re: Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo Charter Member

Vasile Crăciunescu
We confirm that Patrick Hogan accepted the nomination by Suchith Anand.
The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

On 8/26/17 11:30 AM, Suchith Anand wrote:

> It is my pleasure to nominate Patrick Hogan (USA)  as an OSGeo Charter
> Member.  Patrick Hogan [1]  works for NASA, USA.
>
> Patrick is also very active contributor  in the OSGeo’s Geo For All
> initiative  . He along with Chris Pettit  leads the OpenCitySmart
> thematic [2] of GeoForAll . This initiative helped us bring together key
> colleagues and students from around the world to work on innovative
> ideas and solutions specific to urban management for the benefit of all.
>
> We are especially grateful for Patrick’s efforts (in coordination with
> Maria Brovelli) in creating the NASA Europa Challenge initiative [3]
> which adds great momentum to our efforts to promote openness in
> education and research worldwide. We are very grateful for his
> contributions and help.
>
> Thank you Patrick for accepting my request for nomination and  for your
> contributions to our community.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Suchith
>
> [1]
> http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2017/06/geoambassodor-patrick-hogan/
>
> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart
>
> [3] http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it

> message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
> University of Nottingham.

> permitted by UK legislation.

Re: Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo Charter Member

Jorge Gustavo Rocha-2
+1

Jorge Gustavo Rocha

On 26-08-2017 19:10, Massimiliano Cannata wrote:

> +1
>
> Il 26 ago 2017 10:30 AM, "Suchith Anand" <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> ha scritto:
>
>     It is my pleasure to nominate Patrick Hogan (USA)  as an OSGeo
>     Charter Member.  Patrick Hogan [1]  works for NASA, USA.
>
>     Patrick is also very active contributor  in the OSGeo’s Geo For All
>     initiative  . He along with Chris Pettit  leads the OpenCitySmart
>     thematic [2] of GeoForAll . This initiative helped us bring together
>     key colleagues and students from around the world to work on
>     innovative ideas and solutions specific to urban management for the
>     benefit of all.
>
>     We are especially grateful for Patrick’s efforts (in coordination
>     with Maria Brovelli) in creating the NASA Europa Challenge
>     initiative [3] which adds great momentum to our efforts to promote
>     openness in education and research worldwide. We are very grateful
>     for his contributions and help.
>
>     Thank you Patrick for accepting my request for nomination and  for
>     your contributions to our community.
>
>     Best wishes,
>
>     Suchith
>
>     [1]
>     http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2017/06/geoambassodor-patrick-hogan/
>     <http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2017/06/geoambassodor-patrick-hogan/>
>

>     [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart
>     <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart>
>
>     [3] http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it
>     <http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it>
>

>     This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee
>     and may contain confidential information. If you have received this
>     message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.
>
>     Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this
>     message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
>     author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the
>     University of Nottingham.
>
>     This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an
>     attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your
>     computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email
>     communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as
>     permitted by UK legislation.

Re: Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo Charter Member

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
+1 jorge

On 29 August 2017 at 17:18, Jorge Gustavo Rocha <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

Jorge Gustavo Rocha

On 26-08-2017 19:10, Massimiliano Cannata wrote:
> +1
>
> Il 26 ago 2017 10:30 AM, "Suchith Anand" <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> ha scritto:
>
>     It is my pleasure to nominate Patrick Hogan (USA)  as an OSGeo
>     Charter Member.  Patrick Hogan [1]  works for NASA, USA.
>
>     Patrick is also very active contributor  in the OSGeo’s Geo For All
>     initiative  . He along with Chris Pettit  leads the OpenCitySmart
>     thematic [2] of GeoForAll . This initiative helped us bring together
>     key colleagues and students from around the world to work on
>     innovative ideas and solutions specific to urban management for the
>     benefit of all.
>
>     We are especially grateful for Patrick’s efforts (in coordination
>     with Maria Brovelli) in creating the NASA Europa Challenge
>     initiative [3] which adds great momentum to our efforts to promote
>     openness in education and research worldwide. We are very grateful
>     for his contributions and help.
>
>     Thank you Patrick for accepting my request for nomination and  for
>     your contributions to our community.
>
>     Best wishes,
>
>     Suchith
>
>     [1]
>     http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2017/06/geoambassodor-patrick-hogan/
>     <http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2017/06/geoambassodor-patrick-hogan/>
>

>     [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart
>     <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart>
>
>     [3] http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it
>     <http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it>
>

>     This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee
>     and may contain confidential information. If you have received this
>     message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.
>
>     Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this
>     message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
>     author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the
>     University of Nottingham.
>
>     This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an
>     attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your
>     computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email
>     communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as
>     permitted by UK legislation.

Re: Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo Charter Member

Venkatesh Raghavan
+1 to Partick Hogan nomination as Charter Member.

Venka

On 8/29/2017 10:28 AM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> We confirm that Patrick Hogan accepted the nomination by Suchith
> Anand. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017
>

> On 8/26/17 11:30 AM, Suchith Anand wrote:
>> It is my pleasure to nominate Patrick Hogan (USA)  as an OSGeo
>> Charter Member.  Patrick Hogan [1] works for NASA, USA.
>>
>> Patrick is also very active contributor  in the OSGeo’s Geo For All
>> initiative  . He along with Chris Pettit  leads the OpenCitySmart
>> thematic [2] of GeoForAll . This initiative helped us bring together
>> key colleagues and students from around the world to work on
>> innovative ideas and solutions specific to urban management for the
>> benefit of all.
>>
>> We are especially grateful for Patrick’s efforts (in coordination
>> with Maria Brovelli) in creating the NASA Europa Challenge initiative
>> [3] which adds great momentum to our efforts to promote openness in
>> education and research worldwide. We are very grateful for his
>> contributions and help.
>>
>> Thank you Patrick for accepting my request for nomination and for
>> your contributions to our community.
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Suchith
>>
>> [1]
>> http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2017/06/geoambassodor-patrick-hogan/
>>
>> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart
>>
>> [3] http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it
>>

>> This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee
>> and may contain confidential information. If you have received this
>> message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.
>>
>> Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this
>> message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
>> author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the
>> University of Nottingham.

>> attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your
>> computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email
>> communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as
>> permitted by UK legislation.

Re: Nomination of Patrick Hogan as an OSGeo Charter Member

Dirk Frigne-2
+1

On 06-09-17 01:48, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:

> +1 to Partick Hogan nomination as Charter Member.
>
> Venka
>
> On 8/29/2017 10:28 AM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
>> We confirm that Patrick Hogan accepted the nomination by Suchith
>> Anand. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile & Jeff
>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017
>>

>> On 8/26/17 11:30 AM, Suchith Anand wrote:
>>> It is my pleasure to nominate Patrick Hogan (USA)  as an OSGeo
>>> Charter Member.  Patrick Hogan [1] works for NASA, USA.
>>>
>>> Patrick is also very active contributor  in the OSGeo’s Geo For All
>>> initiative  . He along with Chris Pettit  leads the OpenCitySmart
>>> thematic [2] of GeoForAll . This initiative helped us bring together
>>> key colleagues and students from around the world to work on
>>> innovative ideas and solutions specific to urban management for the
>>> benefit of all.
>>>
>>> We are especially grateful for Patrick’s efforts (in coordination
>>> with Maria Brovelli) in creating the NASA Europa Challenge initiative
>>> [3] which adds great momentum to our efforts to promote openness in
>>> education and research worldwide. We are very grateful for his
>>> contributions and help.
>>>
>>> Thank you Patrick for accepting my request for nomination and for
>>> your contributions to our community.
>>>
>>> Best wishes,
>>>
>>> Suchith
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2017/06/geoambassodor-patrick-hogan/
>>>

>>> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart
>>>
>>> [3] http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it
>>>

>>> This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee
>>> and may contain confidential information. If you have received this
>>> message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.
>>>
>>> Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this
>>> message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
>>> author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the
>>> University of Nottingham.
>>>
>>> This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an
>>> attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your
>>> computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email
>>> communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as
>>> permitted by UK legislation.

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc