Nomination of Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership

Nomination of Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi all,

I would like to nominate Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership.
Nicolas is one of the latest additions to the OSGeo-Live PSC and has a great future in FOSS4G. Nicolas was also a valuable member of the FOSS4G Europe 2017 LOC.

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member

Re: Nomination of Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hi,

+1 for Nicolas Roelandt

Astrid

Am 2017-08-24 14:12, schrieb Angelos Tzotsos:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to nominate Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter
> membership.
> Nicolas is one of the latest additions to the OSGeo-Live PSC and has a
> great future in FOSS4G. Nicolas was also a valuable member of the
> FOSS4G Europe 2017 LOC.
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>
> --
>
> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> OSGeo Charter Member
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Astrid Emde
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Astrid_Emde

Re: Nomination of Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership

Vicky Vergara-2
+1 to Nicolas

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 7:12 AM, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to nominate Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership.
Nicolas is one of the latest additions to the OSGeo-Live PSC and has a great future in FOSS4G. Nicolas was also a valuable member of the FOSS4G Europe 2017 LOC.

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,
81739 München, Germany

Vicky Vergara
Operations Research

eMail: vicky@georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9

CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: Nomination of Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership

jmckenna
Administrator
The 2017 member nominations list has been updated with Nicolas'
nomination  [1].  Apologies to Nicolas for missing that.

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

On 2017-08-24 9:12 AM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to nominate Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership.
> Nicolas is one of the latest additions to the OSGeo-Live PSC and has a
> great future in FOSS4G. Nicolas was also a valuable member of the FOSS4G
> Europe 2017 LOC.
>
> Best,
> Angelos

Re: Nomination of Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership

Didier Richard
+1
--
RICHARD Didier - Chef du service ValiLab
http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/didier-richard/98/2a3/a8/

On 2017-08-24 9:12 AM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to nominate Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership.
> Nicolas is one of the latest additions to the OSGeo-Live PSC and has a
> great future in FOSS4G. Nicolas was also a valuable member of the FOSS4G
> Europe 2017 LOC.
>
> Best,
> Angelos

Re: Nomination of Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership

hhayashi
Hi,

+1 for Nicolas Roelandt

Best,
Hayashi.

OSGeo.JP
 http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

  Tel: 06-6373-6121
  Fax: 06-6373-6126

+1

On 2017-08-24 9:12 AM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to nominate Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership.
> Nicolas is one of the latest additions to the OSGeo-Live PSC and has a
> great future in FOSS4G. Nicolas was also a valuable member of the FOSS4G
> Europe 2017 LOC.
>
> Best,
> Angelos

Re: Nomination of Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership

Venkatesh Raghavan
+1 for Nicolas Roelandt nomination as Charter Member.

Venka