Nomination Arne Schubert as an OSGeo charter member

Nomination Arne Schubert as an OSGeo charter member

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello

I would like to nominate Arne Schubert for OSGeo charter membership.

Arne is active in the Mapbender Project & in the YAGA Development Team.

He was involved in FOSSGIS events and organized the OSGeo & OSM
Subconference at FrOSCon last week. He is a great value for OSGeo,
FOSSGIS and FOSS4G.

He may get involved in GSoC next year and get involved in OGC Specs.

And one thing I do not want to keep secret is that he talks about Docker
every day ;)

Read more about Arne
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Atd

Astrid

--
Astrid Emde
Charter Member

Re: Nomination Arne Schubert as an OSGeo charter member

Fenoy Gerald
I would like to strongly support this nomination.

Thanks Astrid!

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

> Le 24 août 2017 à 17:34, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hello
>
> I would like to nominate Arne Schubert for OSGeo charter membership.
>
> Arne is active in the Mapbender Project & in the YAGA Development Team.
>
> He was involved in FOSSGIS events and organized the OSGeo & OSM Subconference at FrOSCon last week. He is a great value for OSGeo, FOSSGIS and FOSS4G.
>
> He may get involved in GSoC next year and get involved in OGC Specs.
>
> And one thing I do not want to keep secret is that he talks about Docker every day ;)
>
> Read more about Arne
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Atd
>
> Astrid
>
> --
> Astrid Emde
> Charter Member
> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Astrid_Emde

Re: Nomination Arne Schubert as an OSGeo charter member

Christian Mayer | meggsimum
I support this nomination, +1 for Arne!

Cheers
Chris

On 24.08.2017 17:34, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) wrote:

> Hello
>
> I would like to nominate Arne Schubert for OSGeo charter membership.
>
> Arne is active in the Mapbender Project & in the YAGA Development Team.
>
> He was involved in FOSSGIS events and organized the OSGeo & OSM
> Subconference at FrOSCon last week. He is a great value for OSGeo,
> FOSSGIS and FOSS4G.
>
> He may get involved in GSoC next year and get involved in OGC Specs.
>
> And one thing I do not want to keep secret is that he talks about
> Docker every day ;)
>
> Read more about Arne
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Atd
>
> Astrid

Re: Nomination Arne Schubert as an OSGeo charter member

Vicky Vergara-2
+1 for Arne

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

I would like to nominate Arne Schubert for OSGeo charter membership.

Arne is active in the Mapbender Project & in the YAGA Development Team.

He was involved in FOSSGIS events and organized the OSGeo & OSM Subconference at FrOSCon last week. He is a great value for OSGeo, FOSSGIS and FOSS4G.

He may get involved in GSoC next year and get involved in OGC Specs.

And one thing I do not want to keep secret is that he talks about Docker every day ;)

Read more about Arne
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Atd

Astrid

--
Astrid Emde
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Astrid_Emde

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,
81739 München, Germany

Vicky Vergara
Operations Research

eMail: vicky@georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9

CEO: Daniel Kastl

Fwd: Nomination Arne Schubert as an OSGeo charter member

Vasile Crăciunescu
We confirm that Arne Schubert accepted the nomination by Astrid Emde.
The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Nomination Arne Schubert as an OSGeo charter member

Venkatesh Raghavan
+1 for Arne Schubert's nomination as Charter Member.