Nominating Jeff McKenna for the OSGeo Individual OGC Membership Management Committee

Nominating Jeff McKenna for the OSGeo Individual OGC Membership Management Committee

Arnulf Christl-3
Folks,

I would like to nominate Jeff McKenna (who kindly offered this here:
[1]) as a new member of the selection committee to replace me and help
Bruce.

Thanks,
Arnulf

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/standards/2017-September/001056.html

--
Spatially enabling your business
http://metaspatial.net

Re: Nominating Jeff McKenna for the OSGeo Individual OGC Membership Management Committee

jmckenna
Administrator
Thanks Arnulf.  Although I wasn't thinking of replacing you, I was just
offering to be a third helper.  Hope we can meet in 2018 Arnulf in some
country in some event ha, and share a long breakfast together.   -jeff