Nominating Björn Harrtell as an OSGeo charter member

Nominating Björn Harrtell as an OSGeo charter member

Sandro Santilli-4
I would like to nominate Björn Harrtell for OSGeo charter membership.

Björn is a PostGIS committer, contributor of OpenLayers, GeoTools and
JTS, author of the JavaScript JTS port (http://bjornharrtell.github.io/jsts/)

He recently setup and still takes care of the experimental OSGeo/GitLab
server: http://bjornharrtell.github.io/jsts/; provides a Drone
agent for the experimental OSGeo/Gogs CI (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Drone)

You might know him as `bj0rn[m]` on IRC

Wiki page: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Bjornharrtell

--strk;

Re: Nominating Björn Harrtell as an OSGeo charter member

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)-2
Seconded.

And surprised that Björn is not already a charter member.

Best regards,

Bart

On 25-08-17 13:29, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> I would like to nominate Björn Harrtell for OSGeo charter membership.
>
> Björn is a PostGIS committer, contributor of OpenLayers, GeoTools and
> JTS, author of the JavaScript JTS port (http://bjornharrtell.github.io/jsts/)
>
> He recently setup and still takes care of the experimental OSGeo/GitLab
> server: http://bjornharrtell.github.io/jsts/; provides a Drone
> agent for the experimental OSGeo/Gogs CI (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Drone)
>
> You might know him as `bj0rn[m]` on IRC
>
> Wiki page: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Bjornharrtell
>
> --strk;

Re: Nominating Björn Harrtell as an OSGeo charter member

Vasile Crăciunescu
We confirm that Björn Harrtell accepted the nomination by Sandro
Santilli. The 2017 member nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs