NoClassDefFoundError: javax/media/jai/util/Range

NoClassDefFoundError: javax/media/jai/util/Range

kattuvan
I am new to geoserver. I have the following
installation combination:

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
(build 1.4.2_04-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_04-b05, mixed
mode)

Servlet container: jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28

My container is not installed as a service. I start
the  container with following scripts:

set JAVA_HOME=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04
set CATALINA_HOME=C:\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28
cd %CATALINA_HOME%\bin
set CLASSPATH2=%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib
set
CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH2%\jaxp.jar;%CLASSPATH1%\parser.jar;%CLASSPATH2%\jdbc2_0-stdext.jar;
startup

geoserver version: geoserver.war dated 06/09/2005
11:40AM

I received a message :java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/media/jai/util/Range

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Murali

Re: NoClassDefFoundError: javax/media/jai/util/Range

Chris Holmes-2
Looks like you need JAI:
http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jai/downloads/download-1_1_2.html

Quoting [hidden email]: