No feature type for workspace with multiple datastore (v 2.15.0)

No feature type for workspace with multiple datastore (v 2.15.0)

François Dodé
Hello,

I have an issue when I want to get one feature type on a workspace with multiple datastore.
The path of the REST API is :

GET /geoserver/rest/workspaces/{workspace}/featuretypes/{featureName}.

When I request one feature type of the first datastore defined in the workspace, the response is ok but when I try to request a feature type defined in the other datastore I have "No such feature type: {workspace}, {layer}"

Best regards