No access via Mapbender to PostgreSQL

Marie Anna Baovola
Hello everyone,

I would like to add the digitizer element (and Search) to my webmap but still I got an error message like
"You have requested a non-existent service "doctrine.dbal.dbsearch_connection". Did you mean this: "doctrine.dbal.default_connection"?" at /var/www/mapbender3/app/bootstrap.php.cache line 2255 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\DependencyInjection\\Exception\\ServiceNotFoundException(code: 0)".

I use ubuntu 18.04 - PostgreSQL 10 - Mapbender 3.0.7.5 and php 7.2.
(php7.2-pgsql with required packages already installed + extension pdo_pgsql uncommented in php.ini).

Even if I change the database to the default one (mapbender3), the error message is always appearing and I couldn't have access and write to the database.

Any suggestions, please?

Thank you and best regards.

Baovola.

--
BAOVOLA Marie Anna

Re: No access via Mapbender to PostgreSQL

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Anna,

did you mean Mapbender version 3.0.8.5?

Looks like in you config.yml the dbsearch connection is not defined.

Please check the file again.

and have a look in the documentation at

https://doc.mapbender.org/en/customization/yaml.html#id2

Please delete your cache and open Mapbender with app_dev.php

Astrid

Am 2020-04-09 22:09, schrieb Marie Anna Baovola:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I would like to add the digitizer element (and Search) to my webmap
> but still I got an error message like
> "You have requested a non-existent service
> "doctrine.dbal.dbsearch_connection". Did you mean this:
> "doctrine.dbal.default_connection"?" at
> /var/www/mapbender3/app/bootstrap.php.cache line 2255
> {"exception":"[object]
> (Symfony\\Component\\DependencyInjection\\Exception\\ServiceNotFoundException(code:
> 0)".
>
> I use ubuntu 18.04 - PostgreSQL 10 - Mapbender 3.0.7.5 and php 7.2.
> (php7.2-pgsql with required packages already installed + extension
> pdo_pgsql uncommented in php.ini).
>
> Even if I change the database to the default one (mapbender3), the
> error message is always appearing and I couldn't have access and write
> to the database.
>
> Any suggestions, please?
>
> Thank you and best regards.
>
> Baovola.