Nice turnout at the most recent Twin Cities OSGeo Chapeter (TCMUG) Meeting last night.

Nice turnout at the most recent Twin Cities OSGeo Chapeter (TCMUG) Meeting last night.

blammo
All,

We had a nice turnout at the last Twin Cities OSGeo Chapter (TCMUG) meeting.  See here

Based on discussion at the last meeting, the next meeting is tentatively scheduled for Nov. 30th, @ Barrel Theory Beer Company in downtown Saint Paul @4:30

Let me know how this works for everyone.  The date is somewhat flexible, but the Thanksgiving holiday week is just before this date and a couple of the group will be out of town the week before that.

bobb

Re: Reminder for tonights meetin of the Twin Cities OSGeo Chapeter (TCMUG)

blammo
All,

I meant to send this out yesterday, sorry about that.

We’ll be getting together at:

Time: 4:30

See you there.

bobb