Next meetings FOSS4G

12

Next meetings FOSS4G

Johan Van de Wauw
Hi all,

We have two upcoming meetings for FOSS4G.be . Please help pick a date.

An online meeting in the first week of september:

A face-to-face meeting in the second/third week of september. The major topic will be assembling the program.

Please note that anyone interested is kindly invited to join.

Kind Regards,
Johan

Re: Next meetings FOSS4G

Oliver May-4
Johan, the second poll says 18 august

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 12:04 PM, Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

We have two upcoming meetings for FOSS4G.be . Please help pick a date.

An online meeting in the first week of september:

A face-to-face meeting in the second/third week of september. The major topic will be assembling the program.

Please note that anyone interested is kindly invited to join.

Kind Regards,
Johan

Oliver May

Support manager -- geospatial architect

Out of office on wednesdays

Brugsesteenweg 587

9030 Gent

+32 9 23 66 018

+32 484 97 77 70

www.geosparc.com

Re: Next meetings FOSS4G

Johan Van de Wauw
All,

I've fixed the date: Wednesday 5 september at 21h (online meeting).

Fixing the face2face meeting was somewhat harder, but I suggest Monday 17 september from 17h, where people can join later if they can not come from the start.

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 12:04 PM Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

We have two upcoming meetings for FOSS4G.be . Please help pick a date.

An online meeting in the first week of september:

A face-to-face meeting in the second/third week of september. The major topic will be assembling the program.

Please note that anyone interested is kindly invited to join.

Kind Regards,
Johan

Re: Next meetings FOSS4G

Moritz Lennert
Le Mon, 3 Sep 2018 09:16:28 +0200,
Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> All,
>
> I've fixed the date: Wednesday 5 september at 21h (online meeting).

I'm sorry, but something else has taken that spot, so I won't be able
to participate on Wednesday.

> Fixing the face2face meeting was somewhat harder, but I suggest
> Monday 17 september from 17h, where people can join later if they can
> not come from the start.

For this one I should be able to be there.

Moritz

> Kind Regards,
> Johan
>

> On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 12:04 PM Johan Van de Wauw <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > We have two upcoming meetings for FOSS4G.be . Please help pick a
> > date.
> >
> > An online meeting in the first week of september:
> > https://framadate.org/qk8aEBnOGCPcJjIY
> >
> > A face-to-face meeting in the second/third week of september. The
> > major topic will be assembling the program.
> >
> > https://framadate.org/WTnLiNDV9joNKs2N
> >
> > Please note that anyone interested is kindly invited to join.
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> > Johan

Re: Next meetings FOSS4G

Julien Collaer-2
Hello,

I miss the hangout, sorry.

I'd like to assit the face2face meeting on monday (but I'll try not to arrive late because sometimes arriving by car in Brussels at 17h is a challenge).

Do you already know where it will take place ?

Thanks,

Julien

[...]

Re: Next meetings FOSS4G

Pieter Vander Vennet
I'll won't be able to make it - sorry.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Pieter Vander Vennet

Op wo 12 sep. 2018 om 17:15 schreef joost schouppe <[hidden email]>:
[...]

I've a meeting in Namur today that will finish at about 17h. I will not be abble to assist the meeting in Brussels at 17h but I can arrive at 18h.

If someone can tell me if it's still usefull to come at 18h or not ?

Have a good monday,

Julien

On 17/09/18 10:57, Julien Collaer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've a meeting in Namur today that will finish at about 17h. I will not
> be abble to assist the meeting in Brussels at 17h but I can arrive at 18h.
>
> If someone can tell me if it's still usefull to come at 18h or not ?

I think it definitely will be useful. I don't know how many of us can be
there at 17h sharp, and I don't think we'll be able to do everything
before 18h.

Moritz

Re: Next meetings FOSS4G

adegroof

I will not be able to assist to the F2F meeting today.

Have a good meeting,

Arnaud

[...]

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

The present message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended addressee and in case of a transmission error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this E-mail. Disclosure, reproduction or distribution of this document and its possible attachments is strictly forbidden.

SPACEBEL denies all liability for incomplete, improper, inaccurate, intercepted, (partly) destroyed, lost and/or belated transmission of the current information given that unencrypted electronic transmission cannot currently be guaranteed to be secure or error free.
Upon request or in conformity with formal, contractual agreements, an originally signed hard copy will be sent to you to confirm the information contained in this E-mail.

SPACEBEL denies all liability where E-mail is used for private use.

SPACEBEL cannot be held responsible for possible viruses that might corrupt this message and/or your computer system.

Re: Next meetings FOSS4G

Oliver May-4
I have another meeting in Ghent at the same time. So unable to attend this time.

But I'm available for helping in preparation of the conference.

cheers,

Oliver

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 11:06 AM, Julien Collaer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok see you this evening

:)

On 17/09/18 10:57, Julien Collaer wrote:
Hello,

I've a meeting in Namur today that will finish at about 17h. I will not be abble to assist the meeting in Brussels at 17h but I can arrive at 18h.

If someone can tell me if it's still usefull to come at 18h or not ?

I think it definitely will be useful. I don't know how many of us can be there at 17h sharp, and I don't think we'll be able to do everything before 18h.

Moritz

Oliver May

Support manager -- geospatial architect

Out of office on wednesdays

Brugsesteenweg 587

9030 Gent

+32 9 23 66 018

+32 484 97 77 70

www.geosparc.com

Re: Next meetings FOSS4G

Maelle Vercauteren
Hello,

I hope you had an excellent F2F meeting yesterday evening.

Could you tell me if you decided to extend the deadline of the call for maps (deadlines for printed maps is before 15 september) ?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Maë//e

Le lun. 17 sept. 2018 à 11:16, Arnaud De Groof <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

[...]

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles -
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

Re: Next meetings FOSS4G

Roel Huybrechts
Hey Maelle,

No problem to extend the deadline to October 8!

An updated call for maps will be sent out via the announce list shortly :)

Hoping for a lot of beautiful submissions from your students!

Roel

Op di sep 18 2018, om 20:18 schreef Maelle Vercauteren:
Hello,

I hope you had an excellent F2F meeting yesterday evening.

Could you tell me if you decided to extend the deadline of the call for maps (deadlines for printed maps is before 15 september) ?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Maë//e

Le lun. 17 sept. 2018 à 11:16, Arnaud De Groof <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

I will not be able to assist to the F2F meeting today.

Have a good meeting,

Arnaud

Re: Next meetings FOSS4G

Oliver May-4
Hi All,

I heard from Dirk that I am volunteering to coordinate the event together with Moritz, are there meeting notes from the last meeting?

If everybody is OK with this, I will gather all information on the google drive folder.

Is there a next meeting planned?

kind regards,

Oliver

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 9:17 PM, Roel Huybrechts <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Oliver,

The next meetings scheduled are:
monday 1 october (google hangout)
 * please confirm the time you can join: https://framadate.org/k7hX8KexowwpeAqB
monday 15 october (face2face)
 * at 18h
monday 22 october (google hangout)
* (we'll take the same time as 1 october)

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 9:50 AM Oliver May <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Good,

any news in terms of subscriptions?

Oliver

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 9:58 AM, Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Yes, let's start at 21:00.

Join here:
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/hpc64dlqbjdknfruuttryyb5g4e

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 8:55 AM Oliver May <[hidden email]> wrote:
time for tonight, 21h?

cheers,

Oliver

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018, 11:58 Oliver May, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Johan an Moritz,

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with volunteering or helping/coordinating the event. I'll take a look at the call for volunteers from last years and send it out this week.

cheers,

Oliver

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 10:36 AM Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]> wrote:
Oliver,

I just want to add: we proposed that you would coordinate the volunteers again, that's why I added your name on the reverse planning with a questionmark. No chinese volunteering here.

Are you okay to take this role?

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 9:56 AM Moritz Lennert <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Oliver,

On 20/09/18 09:50, Oliver May wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I heard from Dirk that I am volunteering to coordinate the event
> together with Moritz

We did not volunteer you to coordinate the entire event. You and I were
designated for coordinating the volunteers, including launching a call
for volunteers.

So what do we need for launching this call ?