Next Scottish QGIS user group meeting

McDonaldR

Hello list

As another squall scurries across the hills and the cricket match looks like being rained off my thoughts turn to the next Scottish QGIS user group meeting.

How about having it in Glasgow this time? Or Dundee? Or Stirling again?

Late October? Early November?

Do we want some workshops and tutorials?  Shall we tie it into an AGI or OS event?

Let me know and, as always, offers of help appreciated.

Cheers

Ross

Ross McDonald | GIS Data Coordinator | Resources Department, IT Division | Angus Council, Angus House, Orchardbank Business Park, Forfar, DD8 1AT

T: 01307 476419 | F: 01307 476401 | E: [hidden email]

This message is strictly confidential. If you have received this in error, please inform the sender and remove it from your system. If received in error you may not copy, print, forward or use it or any attachment in any way. This message is not capable of creating a legal contract or a binding representation and does not represent the views of Angus Council. Emails may be monitored for security and network management reasons. Messages containing inappropriate content may be intercepted. Angus Council does not accept any liability for any harm that may be caused to the recipient system or data on it by this message or any attachment.