Next Meeting Details

Frank Warmerdam
Folks,

Can someone update:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Ottawa_Chapter

with details on our upcoming meeting (presumably one week today?)

Re: Next Meeting Details

Philippe Vachon
I took the liberty of updating the wiki page with what would be the what
I would expect the date of the next meeting to be.

Will there be enough people who are going to show up for that day?

Regards,
Phil

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 03:18:20PM -0500, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Can someone update:
>
>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Ottawa_Chapter
>
> with details on our upcoming meeting (presumably one week today?)
>
> Best regards,

RE: Next Meeting Details

Andrew Ross-2
I'll be there at least so +1.

Andrew

I took the liberty of updating the wiki page with what would be the what I
would expect the date of the next meeting to be.

Will there be enough people who are going to show up for that day?

Regards,
Phil

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 03:18:20PM -0500, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Can someone update:
>
>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Ottawa_Chapter
>
> with details on our upcoming meeting (presumably one week today?)
>
> Best regards,

Re: Next Meeting Details

Michael Adair
I should be able to make it.

Mike

Philippe Vachon wrote:

> I took the liberty of updating the wiki page with what would be the what
> I would expect the date of the next meeting to be.
>
> Will there be enough people who are going to show up for that day?
>
> Regards,
> Phil
>
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 03:18:20PM -0500, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>> Can someone update:
>>
>>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Ottawa_Chapter
>>
>> with details on our upcoming meeting (presumably one week today?)
>>
>> Best regards,

Re: Next Meeting Details

Jeff McKenna-2
+1.  I can book the usual if it's a go.

-jeff

Re: Next Meeting Details

Frank Warmerdam
Jeff McKenna wrote:
> +1.  I can book the usual if it's a go.

There had been talk of a lab at carlton - is that still a possibility?

Re: Next Meeting Details

Scott Mitchell-3
Oops, yes, Dave and I have been trying to get that going.  But I
realized we have to wait for students to finish their final projects,
which makes next week a problem.  So as long as there's still
interest, Dave and I would make the lab ready next week, and run a
tutorial the following Thursday.

I was actually just editing the wiki to say this and then noticed
this thread.

Interest?

Scott

On 29 Nov 2007, at 17:40, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> +1.  I can book the usual if it's a go.
>
> There had been talk of a lab at carlton - is that still a possibility?

Re: Next Meeting Details

Dave McIlhagga
Do they sell beer in labs :)

Dave

On 29-Nov-07, at 6:28 PM, Scott Mitchell wrote:

> Oops, yes, Dave and I have been trying to get that going.  But I
> realized we have to wait for students to finish their final
> projects, which makes next week a problem.  So as long as there's
> still interest, Dave and I would make the lab ready next week, and
> run a tutorial the following Thursday.
>
> I was actually just editing the wiki to say this and then noticed
> this thread.
>
> Interest?
>
> Scott
>
> On 29 Nov 2007, at 17:40, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>
>> Jeff McKenna wrote:
>>> +1.  I can book the usual if it's a go.
>>
>> There had been talk of a lab at carlton - is that still a
>> possibility?

Re: Next Meeting Details

Philippe Vachon
While (seriously) I don't think the labs are licensed, Mike's Place
should be open (I think?), and if not, there's Patty's Pub and such on
Bank Street.

P.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 08:13:50PM -0500, Dave McIlhagga wrote:

> Do they sell beer in labs :)
>
> Dave
>

> On 29-Nov-07, at 6:28 PM, Scott Mitchell wrote:
>
> >Oops, yes, Dave and I have been trying to get that going.  But I
> >realized we have to wait for students to finish their final
> >projects, which makes next week a problem.  So as long as there's
> >still interest, Dave and I would make the lab ready next week, and
> >run a tutorial the following Thursday.
> >
> >I was actually just editing the wiki to say this and then noticed
> >this thread.
> >
> >Interest?
> >
> >Scott

> >>There had been talk of a lab at carlton - is that still a
> >>possibility?
> >>

> >>--
> >>---------------------------------------

Re: Next Meeting Details

Scott Mitchell-3
Exactly.  I have confirmed that Mike's Place will be open until Dec.
14, and if it's crowded/noisy/otherwise undesirable we can car pool/
walk/bus to Patty's.

On 29 Nov 2007, at 20:22, Philippe Vachon wrote:

> While (seriously) I don't think the labs are licensed, Mike's Place
> should be open (I think?), and if not, there's Patty's Pub and such on
> Bank Street.
>
> P.
>
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 08:13:50PM -0500, Dave McIlhagga wrote:
>> Do they sell beer in labs :)
>>
>> Dave
>>

>> On 29-Nov-07, at 6:28 PM, Scott Mitchell wrote:
>>
>>> Oops, yes, Dave and I have been trying to get that going.  But I
>>> realized we have to wait for students to finish their final
>>> projects, which makes next week a problem.  So as long as there's
>>> still interest, Dave and I would make the lab ready next week, and
>>> run a tutorial the following Thursday.
>>>
>>> I was actually just editing the wiki to say this and then noticed
>>> this thread.
>>>
>>> Interest?
>>>
>>> Scott

Re: Next Meeting Details

David Sampson
I am available on the Wednesday (12th) or Friday (14th)  double booked
for the 13th...

keep me posted...

Cheers