Next Foss4g.be meeting (online) tonight at 20:00

Next Foss4g.be meeting (online) tonight at 20:00

Johan Van de Wauw
Hi all,

There will be a skype meeting tonight at 20:00 to discuss the next
steps in the organization of FOSS4G.be.
If you would like to join, please send your skype username so I can
invite you to the meeting.
If you would like to help organising the event (eg website,
communication, review of proposed abstracts, ...) but are not
available for the call, please let us know - many hands make light
work!

Kind Regards,
Johan

Re: Next Foss4g.be meeting (online) tonight at 20:00

adegroof
Hi

I am not available for the skype meeting but I can help for the organization of the event.

Regards,

Arnaud

Re: Next Foss4g.be meeting (online) tonight at 20:00

cguisset
Hi.
Same for me.
I'll keep in touch with Gael for com & sponsor matters.
Have a nice meeting.
Chris.

On Aug 7, 2017 16:42, "Arnaud De Groof" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I am not available for the skype meeting but I can help for the organization of the event.

Regards,

Arnaud

Re: Next Foss4g.be meeting (online) tonight at 20:00

Berdien De Roo
Same for me.

Berdien De Roo
Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
9030 Gent
http://www.geosparc.com

Op 7/08/2017 om 17:31 schreef Christophe Guisset:
Hi.
Same for me.
I'll keep in touch with Gael for com & sponsor matters.
Have a nice meeting.
Chris.

On Aug 7, 2017 16:42, "Arnaud De Groof" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I am not available for the skype meeting but I can help for the organization of the event.

Regards,

Arnaud

Re: Next Foss4g.be meeting (online) tonight at 20:00

dirkf
Skype address: dirkfrigne

On 2017-08-07 09:25, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There will be a skype meeting tonight at 20:00 to discuss the next
> steps in the organization of FOSS4G.be.
> If you would like to join, please send your skype username so I can
> invite you to the meeting.
> If you would like to help organising the event (eg website,
> communication, review of proposed abstracts, ...) but are not
> available for the call, please let us know - many hands make light
> work!
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne

Re: Next Foss4g.be meeting (online) tonight at 20:00

Roel Huybrechts
Same for me, I can't make it at 8pm.

Roel