New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop

New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop

Mauro Carlevaro

Hi, I send you the weekly report corresponding to the period from May 27th to June 2nd.

In this week I can do the following tasks:

  • Define all the required, classes and object.
  • Define interactions
  • Code the topological rule “Must be coincident with”
For the next week I must integrate the topological rule with the topology framework and test, debug the code.
By now I’m not blocked but it will be a challenge to do the integration with the topology framework.
I attach the link where I develop it in more detail what was done:

TopologyRuleMustBeCoincidentWithPoint wiki link: https://github.com/Maureque/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/Must-be-coincident-with

TopologyRuleMustBeCoincidentWithPoint code link:

https://github.com/Maureque/TopologyRuleMustBeCoincidentWithPoint/tree/master/test

GiitHub wiki link: https://github.com/Maureque/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/New-rules-for-the-Topology-Framework-in-gvSIG-Desktop

OSGeo wiki link: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_rules_for_the_Topology_Framework_in_gvSIG_Desktop

Best regards,