New php entry point

Kajar
HI!
I wanted to try ney php entry point for Mapguide 3.1.2, but its not working
for me.
I'm trying access to my Maguide site using this link, does it seems correct:
server:8008/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/index.php?template=slate&ApplicationDefinition=Library://myweblayout.ApplicationDefinition.
I tried different templates, but map is not loaded, what I'm missing?

Kajar

Re: New php entry point

Jackie Ng
There's not much information for us to work with here.

Do you get any javascript errors in our browser developer tools?

- Jackie

Re: New php entry point

GordonL
If you open the URL:
http://localhost/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/index.php

what error do you get?

If you add the following to the top of the index.php:

<?php

error_reporting( E_ALL );

Do you get errors?

Re: New php entry point

Kajar
At first I just wanted to get confirmed that I used all needed parameters for
url.
Now I can say that those parameters are ok, some of my layout are working
with index,php, but some will fail. It seems that all layouts where I use
more than one map definition will fail to load.
I'll investigate further and when I stuck, then I'll share errors.

Kajar