New member presentation

svhooren
Hello everyone,

My name is Simon van Hooren, I am in the last year in geography at the ULB. I would like to volunteer for Foss4G Belgium, and get involved in the organization as much as possible.

Have a good day
Simon

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: New member presentation

Johan Van de Wauw
Hello Simon,

Welcome! It is always nice to see new people becoming active! Hope to meet you soon!

Kind Regards,
Johan