New mailing list

nuest
Hi all,

are we all savely transferred to the new mailing list? A quick thumbs up
from the organizers would be great, just to know where to post from now
on. Thanks!

/Daniel

--
Daniel Nüst
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH

http://52north.org/
Twitter: @FiveTwoN

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849

Re: New mailing list

nuest
Am 25.08.2014 um 14:04 schrieb Daniel Nüst:
> Hi all,
>
> are we all savely transferred to the new mailing list? A quick thumbs up
> from the organizers would be great, just to know where to post from now
> on. Thanks!

I think I can answer this myself - the old list gives a "user unknown".
Sorry for the spam.

/Daniel