New mailing list for gvSIG Developers

Mario Carrera-3

Hi all,

Joinup, the mailing service created by the European Commission and
funded by the European Union that we used for the English-speaking gvSIG
developers mailing list, ended their support some time ago, removing the
gvSIG-devel list among others.

Therefore, we have decided to migrate the mailing list to OSGeo.

If you are interested in this mailing list to solve your doubts or
problems about gvSIG development (Java, Scripting...) and receive the
news related to it you can register from this web page:

     Mario Carrera