New features in the field calculator

Borys Jurgiel-2
Hi JEF!
Thanks for the great commit! I have one question: are comparision operators
working already? You put them to the help, but I can't use them as I do in the
Raster Calculator. You know, (A>2) * 3 + (A<=2) * 7

Regards,
B.

Re: New features in the field calculator

Jürgen E. Fischer
Hi Borys,

On Mon, 08. Nov 2010 at 18:56:24 +0100, Borys Jurgiel wrote:
> Thanks for the great commit! I have one question: are comparision operators
> working already? You put them to the help, but I can't use them as I do in the
> Raster Calculator. You know, (A>2) * 3 + (A<=2) * 7

Hey, there are just four new functions.  The online help just lists what the
parser currently supports.  But the parser is used both for search strings and
in the field calculator - apparently the comparisons are only available in
search string.  Hence the "preliminary" - the documentation should probably
split in half one for the query builder and one for the field calculator.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20
Dipl.-Inf. (FH)           Rheinstraße 13            Fax. +49-4931-918175-50

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden

Re: New features in the field calculator

Borys Jurgiel-2
Thanks for the clarification. Looking forward to see it in the caclulator
though! ;-)