New 'discuss' mailing list

John Bryant
Hi all,

Cameron has arranged a 'discuss' mailing list, as we talked about at Friday's meeting. The purpose of the list is to provide a forum for the event attendees & community to talk about the event, in an area separate from the organising list we're using.

I encourage you all to join the list, it'll be a good way to stay in touch with the people coming to the conference, we can answer questions as they come up, and also ask questions of the community. Would be great to start generating some discussion on there soon - I imagine the Community Day conversation we're having will generate some topics for discussion on the new list.

Cheers
John