New deegree web services release version available 3.4.9 (stable)

New deegree web services release version available 3.4.9 (stable)

tfriebe
Dear deegree users,

We're happy to announce a new official deegree web services release.

* New bug fix release: 3.4.9 *

- Download: http://www.deegree.org/Download or https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/releases
- Documentation: http://www.deegree.org/Documentation

- Change log for release version 3.4.9 (2019-09-06) [1]

#992 - bug -  Check if destination denotes a path inside the workspace directory
#997 - bug - Fix GetFeatureInfo on group layers
#680 - enhancement - Enhanced GFI response of coverage layer with dimension to return UOM

You can help us by testing the new bugfix version of deegree and reporting bugs at our github issue tracker. [2]

Thanks,
deegree Development Team & TMC members

[1] https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/milestone/42?closed=1

[2] https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/issues