New deegree web services release version available 3.4.13 (stable)

New deegree web services release version available 3.4.13 (stable)

tfriebe
Dear deegree users,

We're happy to announce a new official deegree web services release.

* New bug fix release: 3.4.13 *

- Download: https://www.deegree.org/download/ or
https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/releases
- Documentation: https://www.deegree.org/documentation/

- Change log (short) for release version 3.4.13 (2020-04-21) [1]

#1020 - bugfix - Fix GFI for requests with CRS with inverted axis order
by lgoltz, dstenger
#1006 - enhancement - deegree-tools-config: Allow to define cycle depth
when creating relational mapping
 by lgoltz, dstenger

You can help us by testing the new bugfix version of deegree and
reporting bugs at our github issue tracker. [2]

Thanks,
deegree Development Team & TMC members
_
[1] https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/milestone/46?closed=1