With this key, put it into the top-level extension property named BingMapKey in your Application Definition document and point it to your respective template in this build to use the current version of Bing Maps. If you use the hybrid base layer type, you will have to change the type to AerialsWithLabels.
I am not seeing these errors any more but I don't remember what fixed it.
I wasn't clear in my explanation but I think the error was Bing related. Since that time we have gotten an API key. That may have fixed it.
Also, it could be related to another issue we found. I put back the new fusion code which kept throwing errors but different ones than described I think. This turned out to be caused by having layers or folders in the map that were set to not show in the legend.
Anyway, somewhere along the line the original error has disappeared.