New Year's minute available

Gaël Kruwialis

Hello ,

The minute can be found there :
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20190110

I sent the invitation for the debriefing to BE.

cheers

Gaël Kruwialis

Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
Spatial Data Infrastructure

Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles| Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles

E-mail: [hidden email] | www.ngi.be
Tel: +322.629.82.56

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ign ngi"

geo

***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html

Re: New Year's minute available

Moritz Lennert
On 23/01/19 22:30, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> The minute can be found there :
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20190110

Thanks a lot Gaël.

I am in contact with BeGeo concerning an OSGeo track.

However, for the GeoDev evening on June 6, another obligation came up
for that evening that I cannot reschedule. So, two options:

- We keep that date, I organize, but I cannot be there on the evening
itself, so someone else will have to be responsible then.

- We change the date, for example to Wednesday, June 5.

Any opinions ?

Moritz

On 24/01/19 08:55, Moritz Lennert wrote:

> On 23/01/19 22:30, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:
>> Hello ,
>>
>> The minute can be found there :
>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20190110
>
> Thanks a lot Gaël.
>
> I am in contact with BeGeo concerning an OSGeo track.
>
> However, for the GeoDev evening on June 6, another obligation came up
> for that evening that I cannot reschedule. So, two options:
>
> - We keep that date, I organize, but I cannot be there on the evening
> itself, so someone else will have to be responsible then.
>
> - We change the date, for example to Wednesday, June 5.
>
> Any opinions ?

Sorry, I got mixed up with the dates because there was an error in the
minutes:

I am responsible for the GeoDev evening on Open Data/Data Access, not
for the one on PostGIS. The former is scheduled on April 25, but I would
like to move that to April 24, or have someone else present on the
evening of the 25.

I don't remember ever agreeing to being responsible for the PostGIS
GeoDev evening, I though that was you, Gaël, and this evening is
scheduled for June 6. I changed that in the wiki.

So: is someone willing to chair the GeoDev evening on April 25, or
should we move it ?

Moritz