New Thesaurus

Tanja
Hello,

we try to import a Thesaurus. I downloaded a rdf- file and use the function
Admin console - Classification systems - Thesaurus - "Add thesaurus" "From
local file" to upload the rdf- file in the geonetwork folder. But then there
is no new Thesaurus displayed on Classification systems. Did we do something
wrong?
How can we add a new Thesaurus and use it?

Thank you.
Tanja

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html

Re: New Thesaurus

Jo Cook
Hi,

I have been experimenting with adding new thesauri too, and while I
can't help much just yet I got helpful error messages from the
developer tools in chrome and firefox.

Hope that helps (a bit)

Jo

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 1:08 PM Tanja <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we try to import a Thesaurus. I downloaded a rdf- file and use the function
> Admin console - Classification systems - Thesaurus - "Add thesaurus" "From
> local file" to upload the rdf- file in the geonetwork folder. But then there
> is no new Thesaurus displayed on Classification systems. Did we do something
> wrong?
> How can we add a new Thesaurus and use it?
>
> Thank you.
> Tanja
>

> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html

Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For
urgent responses at that time, please visit
support.astuntechnology.com or phone our office on 01372 744009

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: New Thesaurus

BartV
Hope this could help you

https://github.com/metadata101/iso19115-3.2018/issues/2