New OSGeo:UK logo

Tom Chadwin
Morning all

Apologies, but I can remember if someone has made an OSGeo:UK logo based on
the new OSGeo branding. If they have, is it up somewhere I can nick it?

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSGeo-UK-Local-Chapter-f3741332.html

Re: New OSGeo:UK logo

Jo Cook
Hi Tom,

It's here: https://github.com/osgeouk/website/blob/gh-pages/images/OSGeoUK2.png there's also an svg in the same folder.

Jo

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 9:31 AM, Tom Chadwin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Morning all

Apologies, but I can remember if someone has made an OSGeo:UK logo based on
the new OSGeo branding. If they have, is it up somewhere I can nick it?

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSGeo-UK-Local-Chapter-f3741332.html

Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent responses at that time, please visit support.astuntechnology.com or phone our office on 01372 744009

--
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: New OSGeo:UK logo

Tom Chadwin
Perfect. Thanks, Jo.

Tom