New Mirror Hosting

Nicola
Dear GRASS Team, I'm Nicola from Jaleco.com and I'd like to setup a Mirror of yours in Washington D.C.. I tried to rsync from grass.meteo.uni.wroc.pl::grass as suggested in the page https://grass.osgeo.org/mirrors/, with no luck (I didn't receive any response). I fear that we're not enabled to rsync from there.

So, hereby we ask if you are interested in such mirror and, if yes, the instructions on how to proceed.

Waiting yours, kind regards

Nicola

Re: New Mirror Hosting

Markus Neteler
Dear Nicola,

thanks for your interest in mirroring the GRASS GIS Web site.

At the moment the rsync mirror appears to be broken.
We are planning to redo the entire web site system in the next month
or so. Then it will be again possible to run rsync.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

best regards
Markus

On Sat, Dec 22, 2018 at 3:32 AM Nicola <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear GRASS Team, I'm Nicola from Jaleco.com and I'd like to setup a Mirror of yours in Washington D.C.. I tried to rsync from grass.meteo.uni.wroc.pl::grass as suggested in the page https://grass.osgeo.org/mirrors/, with no luck (I didn't receive any response). I fear that we're not enabled to rsync from there.
>
> So, hereby we ask if you are interested in such mirror and, if yes, the instructions on how to proceed.
>
> Waiting yours, kind regards
>

> Nicola

Markus Neteler, PhD
http://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software