New Mac Binary installer for ossimPlanet (rc20)

New Mac Binary installer for ossimPlanet (rc20)

Mark Lucas-4
we have been testing rc20 for the Mac,
The installer can be found at:

ossim_1.6.6rc20.pkg.dmg

changes in rc19:
New manipulator/navigator modes and defaults - zoom to point, rotate about point
Path record/playback - z starts Z stops and loops until user input
New communication layer from plib and flightgear (thanks norm) - now udp and tcp connectivity for remote slaving
Tiling priority change - center of screen comes in first
File pointer increase 256 to 1024
Apple , key mapping brings up preference panel
fixed Ephemeris.shm permissions problem

rc20
fixed spelling error in WMS error alert
you can now drag/drop to the globe as well as the legend
Fixed globe transitions from point a to point b
added thread sleep to communications polling reducing cpu load

Garrett and Mark

Re: New Mac Binary installer for ossimPlanet (rc20)

Norman Vine
Mark Lucas wrote:

> Subject: [OSSIM] New Mac Binary installer for ossimPlanet (rc20)
>
> we have been testing rc20 for the Mac,

I have package a Windows Binary and other needed files at
http://ossim.telascience.org/ossimdata/Windows/ossimPlanet_03_06_07.zip

Use the included ossimplanet.bat or ossimplanetviewer.bat to launch

These will use the ossim_preferences file in the included ossim subdir

Cheers

Norman