New Committer: Hans Milling

Jackie Ng
Hi All,

Having received unanimous PSC support, documentation on actual procedures and a long overdue confirmation from OSGeo about the necessary CLA paperwork being received, I have granted Hans Milling commit access to the MapGuide Open Source project.

Welcome aboard.

- Jackie

Re: New Committer: Hans Milling

zspitzer
Great news!

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Jackie Ng <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Having received unanimous PSC support, documentation on actual procedures
> and a long overdue confirmation from OSGeo about the necessary CLA
> paperwork
> being received, I have granted Hans Milling commit access to the MapGuide
> Open Source project.
>
> Welcome aboard.
>
> - Jackie

Zac Spitzer