Network analysis

Ravi Kumar
installed gvSIG 2.0.0, but donot find Network analysis menu.
Using MS XP
Even in the last Version of gvSIG also same result. No Network analysis menus.

Do I need to install any plugins to have Network analysis suppot
Ravi

Pl help Network analysis

Ravi Kumar

installed gvSIG 2.0.0, but donot find Network analysis menu.
Using MS XP
Even in the last Version of gvSIG also same result. No Network analysis menus.

Do I need to install any plugins to have Network analysis support
Ravi

Re: Pl help Network analysis

Cèsar Ordiñana-3
El 13/12/11 03:41, Ravi escribió:

installed gvSIG 2.0.0, but donot find Network analysis menu.
Using MS XP
Even in the last Version of gvSIG also same result. No Network analysis menus.

Do I need to install any plugins to have Network analysis support
Ravi

Hi Ravi,

Sorry but the network analysis support plugins are still not available for the gvSIG 2.0.0 version.

Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro
gvSIG software architect
DiSiD Technologies (http://www.disid.com)

Re: Network analysis

Francisco José Peñarrubia
Hello Ravi.

The last stable version of gvSIG is 1.11. You can install it using this link:

http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/official/gvsig-1.11/downloads/view?set_language=en

The last stable version of Network Analysis is this:

http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/official/gvsig-1.9/extensiones-gvsig-1.9/extension-redes/downloads/view?set_language=en

It works (or should) also for 1.10 and 1.11 release, although there are several improvements in the SVN, but there is not any relase yet.
We are working to have one for 1.12 release, but we don't know when it will be ready.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

Fran.

PS: As Cèsar said, 2.0 is an Alpha release, so, is not stable. When a stable version comes, we can try to migrate NetworkAnalysis to 2.0. Until then, please, use 1.11 release.

El 11/12/2011 17:34, Ravi escribió:
installed gvSIG 2.0.0, but donot find Network analysis menu.
Using MS XP
Even in the last Version of gvSIG also same result. No Network analysis menus.

Do I need to install any plugins to have Network analysis suppot
Ravi

Fran Peñarrubia
Scolab
www.scolab.es