Net work analyssis

Ravi Kumar
using: gvSIG 1.11.0 Final
The network analist is not loaded at all.

Operating System:
On MS-VISTA found it working.
But each time I create net-work topology, it doesnot work in a second session. (Closing and starting gvSIG again)
Can email the data set if chosen for testing to a private addtress (not this list)
MS-XP: Net work analist doesnot load at all.

Ravi Kumar

Re: Net work analyssis

Francisco José Peñarrubia
Hello Ravi.

Can you explain the steps you follow?.

Maybe it is a problem related to the directory where the .net file is generated. You can generate the file in a directory you know, and each time you want to use the network, Choose "Network | Load network from file".

Try it and let us know if it works for you.

Cheers.

Fran.

El 09/12/2011 8:02, Ravi escribió:
using: gvSIG 1.11.0 Final
The network analist is not loaded at all.

Operating System:
On MS-VISTA found it working.
But each time I create net-work topology, it doesnot work in a second session. (Closing and starting gvSIG again)
Can email the data set if chosen for testing to a private addtress (not this list)
MS-XP: Net work analist doesnot load at all.

Ravi Kumar

Fran Peñarrubia
Scolab
www.scolab.es