Need permission to create Pull Request?

Barrett, - c S
Hi all,
Do I need to receive permissions to create a pull request with some small changes to better facilitate using serverless to deploy pygeoapi as a lambda?
Thanks!
Chris

Re: Need permission to create Pull Request?

Tom Kralidis
Hi Chris: thanks for the info.  You basically need to fork pygeoapi,
make changes in your fork/branch and issue a pull request thereafter.

Hope this helps.  Feel free to ask any questions in our Gitter chat, where
most of the devs are from time to time.

..Tom

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 3:51 PM Barrett, - c S
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Do I need to receive permissions to create a pull request with some small changes to better facilitate using serverless to deploy pygeoapi as a lambda?
> Thanks!
> Chris

Re: [SPAM] Re: Need permission to create Pull Request?

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus-3
Hi Chris

You can also check the code development guidelines (feed back welcomed).

Jorge

On Mon, 2021-01-11 at 15:57 -0500, Tom Kralidis wrote:
Hi Chris: thanks for the info.  You basically need to fork pygeoapi,
make changes in your fork/branch and issue a pull request thereafter.

Hope this helps.  Feel free to ask any questions in our Gitter chat, where
most of the devs are from time to time.

..Tom

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 3:51 PM Barrett, - c S
<
[hidden email]
> wrote:

Hi all,
Do I need to receive permissions to create a pull request with some small changes to better facilitate using serverless to deploy pygeoapi as a lambda?
Thanks!
Chris

Re: Need permission to create Pull Request?

Just van den Broecke-2
Hi Chris,

In general: no permissions required to create a PR.
These will be reviewed by members of the pygeoapi team before merging.

In general: for trivial changes you can make a PR directly. For a bug or
more substantial functionality, you may want to open an issue first (and
refer to that issue by  #<issue_nr> in PR).
See also: https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Looking forward to your contributions!

Best,

Just - pygeoapi team