National CODE Hackathon - Fredericton, NB

National CODE Hackathon - Fredericton, NB

Connors, Bernie (SNB)

National CODE Hackathon @ The East

Friday, 20 February 2015 at 7:00 PM - Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 7:00 PM (AST)

Fredericton, NB

Event Details

The Government of Canada has a whole lotta data, and they want you to show them how to use it. So, whether you're into building applications, platforms or doing data visualization, you should check out the CODE Hackathon that's happening the same weekend that Open Data Day falls on: Feb. 20-22.

Have some committments at home that weekend? Don't worry about it! You can participate from anywhere. But, if you want to meet some other people that are into open data in the province, drop by The East (HQ of Citizens Code) at 469 King Street in Fredericton. We'll be hanging around all weekend, writing code, and tossing around ideas for making our communities better.

More details here - https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/national-code-hackathon-the-east-tickets-15606617814

--

Bernie Connors, P.Eng

Manager – Spatial Data Infrastructure

Land Information Infrastructure Unit, SNB

Tel: 506-444-2077

45°56'25.21"N, 66°38'53.65"W

[hidden email]

www.snb.ca/geonb