Namespaces and ArcSDE

Lena Pahl-3

Hello!
I have an urgent question. Trying to read features from ArcSDE, I discovered something odd. Can you please have a look at this? There seems to be something wrong about the namespaces. Thus I can neither read nor write feature to ArcSDE because I get an exception when parsing the results of a GetFeature Request:
"org.xml.sax.SAXException: Could not find element handler for http://www.opengis.net/gml : GISUSER.FLURSTUECKE_1 as a child of FeatureAssociationType." So using GeoServer1.3 the namespace isn't used for ArcSDE. Shapefiles are fine.
Is there a fix for this problem?
Regards, Lena

Using GeoServer1.3:
Output for GetFeature Request on an ArcSDE Layer (landsystem:GISUSER.FLURSTUECKE_1):

- <gml:featureMember>
- <gml:GISUSER.FLURSTUECKE_1 fid="GISUSER.FLURSTUECKE_1.1">
  <gml:OBJECTID>1</gml:OBJECTID>
  <gml:AOBJID>0000SGE</gml:AOBJID>
  <gml:OBJART>0233</gml:OBJART>
  <gml:AKT>01</gml:AKT>
  </gml:featureMember>

Output for GetFeature Request on a Shapefile (landsystem:flurstuecke):

- <gml:featureMember>
- <landsystem:flurstuecke fid="flurstuecke.1">
  <landsystem:AOBJID>0000SGE</landsystem:AOBJID>
  <landsystem:OBJART>0222</landsystem:OBJART>
  <landsystem:AKT>01</landsystem:AKT>
  </gml:featureMember>

But when using GeoServer1.2.4:
Output for GetFeature Request on an ArcSDE Layer (landsystem:GISUSER.FLURSTUECKE_1):

- <gml:featureMember>
- <landsystem:GISUSER.FLURSTUECKE_1 fid="GISUSER.FLURSTUECKE_1.1">
  <landsystem:OBJECTID>1</landsystem:OBJECTID>
  <landsystem:AOBJID>0000SGE</landsystem:AOBJID>
  <landsystem:OBJART>0233</landsystem:OBJART>