MySQL Database feature source cordinate System

MySQL Database feature source cordinate System

Dhirendra Kumar
Hi All,

I have successfully established connection of MySQL 5.0 Database and mapguide 1.1.0 with the help of Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2007 but when creating Layer using this data source then layer is not showing in autodesk Layer Preview window, I think this is happning due to cordinate system, If i am right then where is option of providing cordinate system of MySQL data source ? If i am wrong then please give me idea, How to solve this problem ?

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar