Multipolygon Simplification

andrew.bell.ia@gmail.com
Hi,

Does SimplifyPreserveTopolgy() work on multipolygons?  Can I be sure that a valid multipolygon won't be turned into an invalid one (introduce some intersection between polygons) when using this operation?

Andrew Bell

Re: Multipolygon Simplification

Martin Davis-3
Yes, SimplifyPreserveTopolgy() works with MultiPolygons.