Multiple values for data-filter for data entry selector

Multiple values for data-filter for data entry selector

Jo Cook
Hi All,

I'm trying to set up a series of data quality reports as sub
templates, so they can be picked using a directory entry selector when
editing a report. The way my config-editor code is currently set up
for this looks like:

<for name="gmd:report" addDirective="data-gn-directory-entry-selector">
      <directiveAttributes
        data-template-add-action="true"
        data-search-action="true"
        data-popup-action="true"
        data-filter='{"_root": "gmd:DQ_DomainConsistency"}'
        data-insert-modes=""
        data-template-type="report"/>
    </for>

but the data quality snippets might have different roots, eg
gmd:DQ_CompletenessCommission and so on.

In order to get the different snippets to show in the same data
quality report picker in the editor, can I add additional values into
the data-filter above? Otherwise how do I do this?

Thanks

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, 120
Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w:
astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic