Multiple rules in GetLegendGraphics request of WMS service

Multiple rules in GetLegendGraphics request of WMS service

santosh
Hi,

I am using following GetLegendGraphcs request

http://www.wetlandsofindia.org/geoserver/wms?TRANSPARENT=true&REQUEST=GetLegendGraphic&VERSION=1.0.0&WIDTH=20&HEIGHT=20&LAYER=naroda:naroda_plot&rule=rule1&FORMAT=image/png&legend_options=forceLabels:on

With this I am able to get Legend for Phase 1. I have rules for Phase 2 (rule2) , Phase 3 (rule3) and phase 4 (rule4) too. If I want rules for Phase 1 and Phase 2, how shall I use GetLegendGraphics request where I can include more rules.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh Gaikwad