Multiple points on same coordinates

adityakumar529
Hi Users,
   I am calling a json on my map.At some location there are more than 2 points but when I click on point to get the info I get the info for only one point.Is there any way I get the info of all the points which are on the same location when I click on the map?

Thanks
Aditya Kumar
GIS Developer

Re: Multiple points on same coordinates

Arulraj. Murugavel

Dear aditya
You may use feature_count in wms getfeatureinfo....
Are u looking for similiar in json?

-----
GIS Developer

Re: Multiple points on same coordinates