Multiband ImageMosaic: Bands Don't Appear Using Gsconfig

Multiband ImageMosaic: Bands Don't Appear Using Gsconfig

GeoServer - User mailing list

Hello!

I am trying to upload an ImageMosaic from multiband images with 16 bands but I am running into an issue where when I upload the ImageMosaic to GeoServer via the web interface, all 16 bands are recognized:

However, when I use gsconfig to create the ImageMosaic from the same 16-band image, only 9 bands are recognized:

What should I do to see all 16 bands when I create the ImageMosaic using gsconfig? I am using GeoServer version 2.15.1.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hiyori

Re: Multiband ImageMosaic: Bands Don't Appear Using Gsconfig

jody.garnett
What an interesting dataset :)

Can you test with directly uploading via cURL? I would love to know if this is a problem with gsconfig or with our REST API.
You may also wish to check the logs during your upload for any clues with respect to bands being missed.
--
Jody Garnett