Move multiple layer at the same time

Marco Antônio Ferreira Pedrosa
Hi All!

I would like to move multiple layers (point, line and polygon) at the same time in QGIS. Is it possible?

All layers are relatively georrefereced, and I want to change their locations at once, using known control points from one of the layers.

Best regards!

Re: Move multiple layer at the same time

gam17
Hi Marco,
   you can use qad plugin. If you are using spanish localization run
DESPLAZA command, if you are using english version run MOVE command.
For further info search "MOVE AUTOCAD" on the web.
bye
gam17

Use the

> Hi All!
>
> I would like to move multiple layers (point, line and polygon) at the
> same time in QGIS. Is it possible?
>
> All layers are relatively georrefereced, and I want to change their
> locations at once, using known control points from one of the layers.
>
> Best regards!

Re: Move multiple layer at the same time

Marco Antônio Ferreira Pedrosa
Thanks a lot, Gam17!

--

Marcão