Mouse Behaviour in print composer

ahmed-4
Hey all,

I wonder if anyone can replicate this situation on the following system:
* Ubuntu 9.04, QGIS 1.1.0-Pan
* A mouse with a "back button"(the button is in an odd place and tends to
get pressed accidently)

Situation:
In print composer, while moving an object, clicking the mouse's back button
causes QGIS to crash. It's really not even considered a nuisance, but I
wonder, if it's just my crappy mouse or something else.

Cheers,
Dassouki

AW: Mouse Behaviour in print composer

Hugentobler  Marco
Hi Ahmed

What does the 'back' button do if you select an item and click it (without moving). I wonder to which button / key the 'back' button is linked.

>* Ubuntu 9.04, QGIS 1.1.0-Pan

Best thing is to try it with a current development version. Many changes have been done since 1.1.0.

Regards,
Marco

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----