Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello,

I would like to make a motion.

Let's vote for a new chair.

Background: Christian Wygoda is still listed as chair of mapbender
project. But he is not active since some time in the project.

I would like to suggest Axel Schaefer as new project chair for
Mapbender. He is very active in organizing the releases, roadmap, new
features.

Please give feedback.

Astrid

PS: in the next step we have to vote new PSC members too. Some persons
are listed that are not active anymore.

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Christian Wygoda-3
Hi List,

As Astrid rightfully pointed out I haven't been involved with Mapbender for quite some time now - but still working in the geospatial/remote sensing realm.

I know Axel from back in the days I was working for WhereGroup and he has all the blessings I can provide! :)

Cheers from Berlin!
Christian

Am 8. März 2017 11:07:18 MEZ schrieb Astrid Emde <[hidden email]>:
Hello,

I would like to make a motion.

Let's vote for a new chair.

Background: Christian Wygoda is still listed as chair of mapbender
project. But he is not active since some time in the project.

I would like to suggest Axel Schaefer as new project chair for
Mapbender. He is very active in organizing the releases, roadmap, new
features.

Please give feedback.

Astrid

PS: in the next step we have to vote new PSC members too. Some persons
are listed that are not active anymore.

Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Arash Pour-2
Hi everyone,

+1 for Axel Schaefer.

Am 08.03.2017 um 11:07 schrieb Astrid Emde:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to make a motion.
>
> Let's vote for a new chair.
>
> Background: Christian Wygoda is still listed as chair of mapbender
> project. But he is not active since some time in the project.
>
> I would like to suggest Axel Schaefer as new project chair for
> Mapbender. He is very active in organizing the releases, roadmap, new
> features.
>
> Please give feedback.
>
> Astrid
>
> PS: in the next step we have to vote new PSC members too. Some persons
> are listed that are not active anymore.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Arash Rashid Pour

Where2B Konferenz 2016
15. Dezember 2016 in Bonn
www.where2b-conference.com

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Tel.: 0228 / 9090 3847

Web: www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Thomas Baschetti-2

sounds reasonable, so
+1 for Axel Schaefer

Ciao
Thomas
(inactive PSC member ;-)

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme Hakenstraße 8D 49074 Osnabrück Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91 E-Mail: [hidden email] www.thomas-baschetti.de Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Thomas, Arash and Christian,

thanks for you voting.

Still some votings open. Please vote today.

Astrid

Am 2017-03-09 22:43, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:

> Hi,
>
> sounds reasonable, so
> +1 for Axel Schaefer
>
> Ciao
> Thomas
> (inactive PSC member ;-)
>
> On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Astrid Emde
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to make a motion.
>>
>> Let's vote for a new chair.
>>
>> Background: Christian Wygoda is still listed as chair of mapbender
>> project. But he is not active since some time in the project.
>>
>> I would like to suggest Axel Schaefer as new project chair for
>> Mapbender. He is very active in organizing the releases, roadmap,
>> new features.
>>
>> Please give feedback.
>>
>> Astrid
>>
>> PS: in the next step we have to vote new PSC members too. Some
>> persons are listed that are not active anymore.

> Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
> Hakenstraße 8D
> 49074 Osnabrück
>
> Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
> E-Mail: [hidden email]
> www.thomas-baschetti.de [2]
> Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072
>

> Links:
> ------
> [2] http://www.thomas-baschetti.de/

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2017
20.-24.03.2017 in Bonn
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
  Eifelstraße 7
  53119 Bonn
  Germany

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

  [hidden email]
  www.wheregroup.com

  Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Olaf Knopp (WhereGroup)
Hi everybody,

from me +1 for Axel Schaefer as new chair.

Greetings
Olaf

-----------------------------------
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Olaf Knopp
Geschäftsführer

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 13
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-----------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

eSlider
Hi all,

i vote for Axel Schaefer as new chair.

Make Mapbender3 great again! :)

Best wishes,
Andriy

On 27.03.2017 10:04, Olaf Knopp (WhereGroup) wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> from me +1 for Axel Schaefer as new chair.
>
> Greetings
> Olaf
>
> -----------------------------------
> WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
> Eifelstraße 7
> 53119 Bonn
> Germany
>
> Olaf Knopp
> Geschäftsführer
>
> Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 13
> Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
>
> [hidden email]
> www.wheregroup.com
> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
> -----------------------------------
> Komplementärin:
> WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
> vertreten durch:
> Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Andriy Oblivantsev

Softwareentwickler

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2017
20.-24.03.2017 in Bonn
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 41
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

ruhri
Hi @list,

+1 for Axel Schaefer as new MB-chair

Benjamin Schepers

Geodaten, Stadtplanwerk, Luftbilder
Kronprinzenstraße 6
45128 Essen
Fon: +49 201 2069-232
Fax: +49 201 2069-369
[hidden email]

Die Regionaldirektorin
Kronprinzenstraße 35
45128 Essen
Zentrale: +49 (0) 201 2069-0
Fax: +49 (0) 201 2069-500
www.metropoleruhr.de

Postfach 10 32 64
45032 Essen

Steuernummer: RVR 112/5797/0116
USt.-ldNr.: DE 173867500

Diese E-Mail koennte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen enthalten.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail sind nicht gestattet.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Mapbende-PSC,

thanks for voting the new Chair.

Axel Schaefer is the new Chair of the Mapbender project. You are
welcome.

@Axel - could you please introduce yourself?

I will add information about the new chair to the Mapbender3 Webside and
send the link later.

Next step: Now we have a new chair. We should vote for PSC members too.
We did not vote for new PSC members for a long time.

Astrid

Am 2017-03-30 13:13, schrieb Schepers, Benjamin:

> Hi @list,
>
> +1 for Axel Schaefer as new MB-chair
>

> Benjamin Schepers
>

> Geodaten, Stadtplanwerk, Luftbilder
> Kronprinzenstraße 6
> 45128 Essen
> Fon: +49 201 2069-232
> Fax: +49 201 2069-369
> [hidden email]
>

> Die Regionaldirektorin
> Kronprinzenstraße 35
> 45128 Essen
> Zentrale: +49 (0) 201 2069-0
> Fax: +49 (0) 201 2069-500
> www.metropoleruhr.de
>
> Postfach 10 32 64
> 45032 Essen
>
> Steuernummer: RVR 112/5797/0116
> USt.-ldNr.: DE 173867500
>
> Diese E-Mail koennte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
> Informationen enthalten.
> Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail
> irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender
> und vernichten Sie diese Mail.
> Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail
> sind nicht gestattet.
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
> If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
> error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
> Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
> in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

---------------------------------------
Aufwind durch Wissen!
Qualifizierte OpenSource-GIS-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.com
---------------------------------------

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
  Eifelstraße 7
  53119 Bonn
  Germany

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

  [hidden email]
  www.wheregroup.com

  Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Axel Schaefer
Hi all.

Thanks for your votes and your trust. For all who don't know me: I'm
project-manager at the WhereGroup for some years now and besides work on
Mapbender I also manage the Metador2 metadata editor.

You find my Github profile at https://github.com/AxxL and you'll see,
that I contribute to Mapbender with adding, working and closing issues
and pull requests and planning and organizing the releases. You can find
me and some of my presentations at the FOSSGIS events.

I've send some information of the forthcoming Mapbender release at this
mailinglist and look forward to do the next big steps on MB3 with you.

Feel free to ask further questions here or contact me by mail.

Also don't hesitate to try out the forked mapserver-emacs-mode that you
can find at my Github page for editing Mapserver files . ;-)

Best regards
Axel

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 23
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11