Quantcast

Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello,

I would like to make a motion.

Let's vote for a new chair.

Background: Christian Wygoda is still listed as chair of mapbender
project. But he is not active since some time in the project.

I would like to suggest Axel Schaefer as new project chair for
Mapbender. He is very active in organizing the releases, roadmap, new
features.

Please give feedback.

Astrid

PS: in the next step we have to vote new PSC members too. Some persons
are listed that are not active anymore.

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Christian Wygoda-3
Hi List,

As Astrid rightfully pointed out I haven't been involved with Mapbender for quite some time now - but still working in the geospatial/remote sensing realm.

I know Axel from back in the days I was working for WhereGroup and he has all the blessings I can provide! :)

Cheers from Berlin!
Christian

Am 8. März 2017 11:07:18 MEZ schrieb Astrid Emde <[hidden email]>:
Hello,

I would like to make a motion.

Let's vote for a new chair.

Background: Christian Wygoda is still listed as chair of mapbender
project. But he is not active since some time in the project.

I would like to suggest Axel Schaefer as new project chair for
Mapbender. He is very active in organizing the releases, roadmap, new
features.

Please give feedback.

Astrid

PS: in the next step we have to vote new PSC members too. Some persons
are listed that are not active anymore.

Mapbender_dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_dev

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Arash Pour-2
Hi everyone,

+1 for Axel Schaefer.

Am 08.03.2017 um 11:07 schrieb Astrid Emde:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to make a motion.
>
> Let's vote for a new chair.
>
> Background: Christian Wygoda is still listed as chair of mapbender
> project. But he is not active since some time in the project.
>
> I would like to suggest Axel Schaefer as new project chair for
> Mapbender. He is very active in organizing the releases, roadmap, new
> features.
>
> Please give feedback.
>
> Astrid
>
> PS: in the next step we have to vote new PSC members too. Some persons
> are listed that are not active anymore.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Arash Rashid Pour

Where2B Konferenz 2016
15. Dezember 2016 in Bonn
www.where2b-conference.com

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Eifelstraße 7
53119 Bonn
Germany

Tel.: 0228 / 9090 3847

Web: www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Thomas Baschetti-2

sounds reasonable, so
+1 for Axel Schaefer

Ciao
Thomas
(inactive PSC member ;-)

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme Hakenstraße 8D 49074 Osnabrück Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91 E-Mail: [hidden email] www.thomas-baschetti.de Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072

Re: Motion to vote for a new Mapbender Chair

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Thomas, Arash and Christian,

thanks for you voting.

Still some votings open. Please vote today.

Astrid

Am 2017-03-09 22:43, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:

> Hi,
>
> sounds reasonable, so
> +1 for Axel Schaefer
>
> Ciao
> Thomas
> (inactive PSC member ;-)
>
> On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Astrid Emde
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to make a motion.
>>
>> Let's vote for a new chair.
>>
>> Background: Christian Wygoda is still listed as chair of mapbender
>> project. But he is not active since some time in the project.
>>
>> I would like to suggest Axel Schaefer as new project chair for
>> Mapbender. He is very active in organizing the releases, roadmap,
>> new features.
>>
>> Please give feedback.
>>
>> Astrid
>>
>> PS: in the next step we have to vote new PSC members too. Some
>> persons are listed that are not active anymore.

> Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
> Hakenstraße 8D
> 49074 Osnabrück
>
> Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
> E-Mail: [hidden email]
> www.thomas-baschetti.de [2]
> Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072
>

> Links:
> ------
> [2] http://www.thomas-baschetti.de/

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2017
20.-24.03.2017 in Bonn
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
  Eifelstraße 7
  53119 Bonn